Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi everybody

I am starting this blog, for many things in my mind,first of all to see you , as we might be friends so that, neither of us will be alone in this stormy life , then it’s good 4 all of us to exchange ideas & experience .
  distance, education and race wouldnt be a big factore to make it defficult to do so , even language cant be a problem at most.
 I lived more than 20 years cooking for myself all types of dishes from all over the world that I happened to  know , so , I decided to share my experience any body that is interested in cooking or , at least, how the the food he eats is prepared..
This blog is now intended to be a recipe blog, mostly my own recipes .. Always , your comments, and suggestions are most welcomed , along with questions..
You are welcome to my blog any way ,, looking 4 seeing most of you soon

bye 4 now

2 comments:

  1. So you're a good cook too ! :)
    You are multi-talented indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kitty,
    sorry for late reply,

    thank you so much for
    your kind follow up
    & nice comments..

    I am not a good cook. but
    life made me to do it by myself,
    so , I did it (having to !)

    And I started doing my own recipies
    Here , I wanted to display my experiense,
    that was all ..

    thanks kitty

    ReplyDelete